Jan 28, 2011

It's been a long time

Wow, It's sure been a while since I posted. I'd blame it on my 5 kids, or our recent move, or working on our business, or any other excuse that I'm sure would get some sympathy from my readers (like anyone is reading me at this point!), but the truth is, I HATE the internet. It sucks all my time. Even now, while I take 2 minutes to write this, I'm sure my children are tearing up something they're not supposed to. Besides, It only took 2 minutes to write this, but I've actually been on-line for 30...I feel the life getting sucked out of me. So, I gotta run, and can't promise when I'll remember to add another post (I actually have lots of cool crafts and party's already done, with photos and everything, just too lazy to upload them!), but it will be sometime before the end of the world. Of that I AM certain! Have a great day surfin' the web, and I hope you can find time for the truly important things (like me, I have to rescue my 10 month old from playing in the toilet).

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious and true! Thanks for the well wishing on my net surfing. I'm setting a timer now. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here! Of course! Love you, and would love to have you post more simply so I could keep up with my favorite middle sister ever!

    Oh... And take off that awful comment moderation, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin