Feb 17, 2010

Balloon, UP birthday party favor....Merit Badge Sashes

Difficulty: Med Time: 10-20 min each

This was a fun favor for the kids. Every time we played a game, or did a craft they got to pick a new "Merit Badge." I pre-made the sashes with velcro, and then stuck the velcro on the patches. It's hard to see in this photo, but I left 3 little velcro spots uncovered....however, they are white! It was easy, if you know anything about sewing. You could also use iron on velcro, if you don't sew. I wanted real merit badges, but they were about $1.00 a piece, so I found these instead on ebay, just generic patches. I think it was 80 for $10, including shipping. Then everytime we did a new party 'thing' like eat cake, they picked out a new patch.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin