May 17, 2010

Caterpillar Birthday Party Invitations

I made these for the invitations to my 2 yr. olds birthday. Sort of a spin off on the Very Hungry Caterpillar. It says:

On Monday, the Very Little Caterpillar ate ONE Raspberry
On Tuesday she ate TWO Peaches
On Wednesday she ate THREE Blueberries
On Thursday the Very Little Caterpillar ate FOUR apples
On Friday she ate FIVE Strawberries
On Saturday she had a birthday party at 10:00 and she invited YOU!
and then she ate one piece of cake, two bowls of ice cream, three brownies, four cupcakes, five cups of punch, six bars of chocolate, seven pieces of candy.....
On Suday she had a tummy ache, so she ate one nice green leaf, and went to bed!
RSVP Hollie: and my number
Here's the "Envelope" I put it in. I cut out two sheets of paper in the shape of a leaf with a bite taken out of it, and then I sewed around the edge with green thread. The invite folds up acordian style, and I slipped it in between the sheets. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. Hope you like it too!

1 comment:

  1. What a festive party! Great job!

    Gorgeous…everything is perfect. FUN FUN FUN

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin