May 8, 2010

Day 7

Yesterday and today were travel days...with a lot of time behind the wheel. Luckily, just when we were about to have a breakdown, we found these stickers that our friends gave us in a 'travel care package' before we left. Thanks Shelece! I think they kept little Bushkin busy for about an hour!
At least of little guy slept the whole drive! And so did our bigger guy! He looks comfy!
I think my kids have some sort of disorder, where they can't sleep in past 6:00am. I'm not sure if this is a permanent condition, or a temporary issue that goes away once they become teenagers. I just want to know when they learn the meaning of 'Saturday!' I think I slept about 3 hours last night.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sounds like those stickers were found just in time. And your other guy looks worn out. LOL. Too cute. Be safe!

    ~Tootles!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin