Jul 21, 2010

The Varsity, Atlanta

I know, I know, it's been WAY too long since I updated my posts.....we've been booking it through the east coast the past couple weeks, and at night I'm pretty well exhausted. At any rate, we got to visit with our awesome family (Hey Ya'll), in Atlanta, Georgia, and they took us to "THE VARSITY," a awesomely famous Hot Dog Restaurant in the heart of Atlanta, across from the college.
So we pretty much all stuffed our faces, as you can see! Even our little guy got in on the action! The best part of the weekend with our family was they all wanted to hold the baby and play with the kids, so Brandon and I sort of got a vacation from our vacation...which was really nice. Also, special shout out to Claire, who figured out our baby's favorite song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight." The 'Wee-ma-ways" work every time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,

    Are you sure it was the water that made them sick or could have it been all those hotdogs?

    Just kidding. Sounds like fun.

    Did you make it to the home of Joel Chandler Harris (Uncle Remus stories) there in Atlanta?

    I hope Washington DC was great. Keep posting.

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin