Aug 3, 2010

Exhausted

I was trying to upload pictures of Boston, but it wasn't working out. I don't have very much technological patience, so if something doesn't upload in like 10 seconds, I give up. So, that's pretty much what I did tonight. But I did get this photo of my hubby and the Baby uploaded. These lucky buggers got to take a nap, while I took the girlies through Paul Reveres House. Also, Bubber and Bushkin slept in the stroller, but I didn't get there pic's.
At this point in our 'vacation,' this is how we all feel almost everywhere we go. If you've ever traveled anywhere with kids, I think you know what I'm talkin' about!

1 comment:

  1. Hey don't worry about the photos you cold not get on. This one is a classic by it's self. I am sure you are getting pretty tired by now and soon you will be back in Idaho. Then you can make plans of what you want to do and where you want to be. Thanks for a great job all these months of letting us know where you are and about your adventures. We love you.

    Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin