Jun 11, 2010

Corvette Museum

Bowling Green, Kentucky. I just think that's a beautiful name. It sounds British or something. In fact, we weren't planning on going into Kentucky yet, if at all, this summer, but when I read Bowling Green on the map I wanted to come here! Since I'm the navigator (me and our GPS) we came!

We brought the kids to the Corvette museum...we wanted to take the Corvette factory tour, but you have to be at least 7 years old, so that pretty much ruled it out! We did get to learn about corvettes, and pictured is us with an original 1953 corvette! You have to admit, they're pretty cute!

If I look tired in all these pictures, it's because I am. All you mom's know what I'm talking about! We're all having fun (me included!) but it's exhausting for Dad and Mom. We've been on the road for about 5 weeks and I'm ready for a vacation!

3 comments:

  1. I am originally from Kentucky, and we have visited the Corvette Museum. It's a great place to visit! If you are still in the area you should check out Cumberland Falls, it's a beautiful place to visit as well. I know what you mean about fun being exhausting for mom and dad. Hope you get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I've seen pictures, and it really looks beautiful! We've already left the state, to head down to Orlando to You-Know-What, but maybe we can check it out when we head north again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture!!! I know the members at Smokinvette.com would love to see that beautiful Corvette you have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin