Level: Easy! Time: 30 min
This was a fun craft to make with my kids! Again, if your short on time, it makes a quick, easy, and inexpensive mothers day gift.
Shrinky Dink Paper (make sure this is the rough type, that stamps work on)
Jump Rings or "O" rings
1. Stamp your childs hand onto the shrinky dink paper (Rough side). Do as many prints as you'd like. I did 3 of each of my children's hands, for me and for their grandma's.
2. Cut out as close to the print as possible, and punch a hole in the palm of the hand, near the edge.
3. Bake according to directions (I love this part!)
4. Attach to chain using Jump Rings, or "O" rings.
5. Tell your mom/grandma/friend "World's best Mom, Hands Down!" Get it!?!