May 3, 2010

Twiggle On Tour

I haven't been posting lately, because I have been getting ready for THIS! Our family (and business) is hitting the road this summer to promote our website, expand our Personalized Hair Barrette line, and Share the beauty of our wonderful country with our children.

So we're traveling from May 1st to September 1st, with our 5 children (ages 8, 6, 3, 1, and 2 months old!) Some people think we're crazy, some think we're Awesome, and some wish they could come along! Stay tuned for our posts and see where we're traveling and what we're experiencing.

I'll still be posting crafts periodically, but for the summer the blog will mostly be about our travels. So please join us! Oh, and If you happen to see our obnoxious van traveling your way, grab our FREE SHIPPING code off the side! We're currently headed toward Mt. Rushmore! See you there.

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW, How cool is that!!! I wish we could travel along with you guys. I wish you all the best, safe trip, and loads fun!!!

    ~Tootles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing experience for you and your family. Have a safe, wonderful, amazing trip. I look forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a little behind on reading blogs, and I am so envious of you right now! I would love to hook our camper up and travel the country with our kiddos! Have a safe trip and I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin